- Front and rear windshield molding, restored steering box
with new parts
6/18/09 - Rear end
installed. Correct front 14" wheel and g70-14 tire
6/13/09 - Dana 60 3.73
Sure-grip rear end
- Front and rear glass installed. Grill and headlight
buckets bright dipped and detail painted
4/1/09- New package tray
3/13/09 - Reupholstered
race hemi bucket seats and aluminum brackets
3/4/09 - Fuel tank
- New head liner. MSD hidden in driver's side fresh air
box. Driver side mirror delete
2/18/09 - Heater motor delete
- Hood scoop support braces and hardware installed.
Restored fresh air boxes
- Bumpers mounted
- On the rotisserie. Correct 4-speed tunnel
- Body progress
4/13/07 - disassembled
4-speeds, bell-housing located and cleaned
- Core has returned from
blasting and has been primered.
precision engineering inspired the factory to approach the hemi
shock-tower clearance challenge with a sledge hammer. This is one of the
uniquely crude features you could expect to be included with your
freshly delivered Hemi Dodge Dart in 1968.
11/29/05 - Stripped to the bone and sent off for media blasting.
Lightweight (acid-dipped) doors were hand stripped and removed to avoid heat
related warping from the blasting process.
- Car showed up off the trailer today as is